Every student house room is air-conditioned and furnished with a desk, chair, bed, and closet. Each student house has a lobby intended for gathering with friends and family or just to sit and relax. The student house provides an environment where students can concentrate on their study.
Currently, many foreign students are living in the student houses. A sense of cooperation grows among students, learning to respect one another's customs and values.
Fuchu International Student House
Hatsudai International Student House
（Train）From Hatsudai on the Keio Shinsen line⇒Shinjuku Station
Kichijoji International Student House
Kodaira International Student Dormitory 2
Bound for Kodaira-danchi: 3 minutes on foot from Kihei-bashi bus stop
Submitting an application from for student house entrance
- When applying for a room at the student house, please submit the dorm application form that is attached at the end of the school application form along with your signature/name stamp.
- Be sure to write your first and second choices of house and room type.
※ If you cannot get the first choice because it is full, you will get your second choice.※ Even if you submit your application, we can not guarantee you will get a room because dorms are very popular.
- Be sure to attach a picture of yourself. (taken within 3 months. 40mm×30mm)
- If you want to visit a house, inform the representative of the house the date of your visit beforehand.
- Each house is closed when the number of applicants reaches the capacity.
- In principle, students can leave dormitory only at the end of fiscal year, March, and by the 20th.（Exception:terminating from school or taking a leave of absence.）
Application for student house
- Admission is determined about one month before the B.I.L. entrance day.
- After the application is confirmed, the guarantor will receive a letter of acceptance from the school by mail.
※ B.I.L. guaranteed students will be informed of the entrance acceptance from the local office.
- Remit Student House Fees from bank by the deadline. If the procedure is not completed by the specified date, it will be cancelled.
- If an application is not accepted, a person in charge of the administration department will inform your guarantor of the fact by mail or phone.
- If you wish to cancel your application, please call the administration department. (03-3299-2011)
- Payment once made will not be refunded.
Moving into a house
- April students can move in from April 1st, and October students can move in from October 1st.
- Dorm check-in time is from 9AM to 10PM and your belongings must be carried in during the time.
If you cannot move in during these house due to your flight schedule from abroad, inform your dorm master beforehand.
- Send all parcels only one day ahead of your entrance day.
The destination of your parcels is to be addressed to your student house.
Rules and Regulations
You can visit here for the rules and regulations.
Student House : Facilities and Expenses
|Total Initial Payment
|Kodaira International Ⅱ
Charges and fees
|Your membership fee is a one-time initial payment that allows you access to the student union building. Please note that once paid, membership fees cannot be refunded.
|Your housing fee is due every six months. Payments are due for April through September and for October through March and cannot be prorated. Please note that once paid, housing fees cannot be refunded. N.B.
|Facilities fees are due every six months, and give you access to all common areas. Payments are due for April through September and for October through March and cannot be prorated. Please note that once paid, facilities fees cannot be refunded. N.B.
|You are responsible for purchasing the electricity used in your room. Electricity charges will be split equally among students sharing double rooms.
|You are responsible for purchasing the water used in your room. Water charges will be split equally among students sharing double rooms.
|If you wish to use the internet, you must sign an individual contract and be responsible for your own charges.